Customer Service Representative
The candidate will be required to be onsite.
Vendor Relations & Merchandise Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
· Be able to process orders, product inquiries, or requests, on all platforms (phone, email, live chat, social media).
· Respond to social media inquiries
· Process returns
· Learn about the products (inside and out) to be able to answer customer questions.
· Learn to identify customer needs and concerns to recommend the appropriate products and protocols.
· Keep a record of incoming inquiries to be able to reference at a later date.
· Handle customer complaints by providing solutions, often within a time limit to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Learn CRM software systems used to be able to communicate effectively with incoming inquiries.
· Work with colleagues when necessary to resolve customer complaints.
· Provide feedback to other departments to help improve sales, marketing, and business processes.
· Make outbound sales and follow up calls/emails to customers.
· 2-3 years customer service/call center experience, preferably in the natural health industry.
· Knowledge of Microsoft office
· Proficient typing skills
· People skills – able to work with multiple customer personalities.
· Pleasant phone demeanor, firm when required.
· Good written communications skills – some customer responses will be by email or live chat.
· Attention to detail.
· Patience with confused and aging customers.
· Ability to multitask.
· Strong organizational skills for managing multiple customer profiles.
Expected start date: September 2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.25 per hour
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Following ministry guidelines,
- Only curbside pickup is available at this time,
- Common surfaces are sanitized regularly
- Secondary School (required)
- Customer service/Call center: 2 years (preferred)
Email resume to: