VitaTree Whey protein is a functional protein powder, which is designed to help supply an easily digestible protein to support the body tissues. Vitatree Whey Protein is made from 100% whey isolate and no concentrate to minimize sensitivities for those who cannot tolerate typical whey protein powders. Vitatree Whey protein Isolate tastes great and mixes easily in water. It is also a source of anti-oxidants from superfoods like broccoli, kale, muscadine grape skins and Moringa, the Tree of Life.
Vitatree Whey Protein is unique in its formulation in that it is designed to help men and women of all ages with building healthy muscle tissue. It is formulated as a functional protein, therefore being very different from other protein powders, in that it is self-digesting, contains superfoods, enzymes, anti-oxidants, contains 0 g of sugar, no artificial sweeteners, no fillers or flow agents, no whey concentrate, and mixes well in water.
What else you need to know:
• Source of all essential amino acids (i.e. histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, valine) for the maintenance of good health.
• Source of branched chain amino acids for the maintenance of good health
• Excellent Source of protein for the maintenance of good health
• Source of antioxidants
• Whey protein isolate (whey protein isolate, Bos taurus milk) yielding 20 g protein (22.23 g)
• Quercetin (Styphnolobium japonicum flower): 38 mg
• N-acetyl-L-cysteine: 75 mg
• Selenium (Saccharomyces cerevisiae, whole): 50 mcg
• Papain (Papain, Carica papaya fruit): 50 mg (300,000 FCC papain units)
• Muscadine grape (Vitis rotundifolia fruit skin) 40 mg
• Kale (Brassica oleracea var. viridis leaf): 15 mg
• Broccoli (Brassica oleracea var. italica herb top): 15 mg
CAUTIONS/ DISCLAIMERS: if pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have kidney stones, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have a gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer, are taking an anticoagulant/ blood thinner or an anti-inflammatory, or are having surgery, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach, and tomato), consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Contraindications: If you have a milk allergy, do not use this product. If you are taking antibiotics, do not use this product. If you are taking nitroglycerin, do not use this product. Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
|Recommended Dose:||Adults: 1 Scoop(s) 1 time(s) per day. Mix one scoop with milk, juice or water as desired, immediately before consumption. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise.|