Natural Health Industry
One of Canada’s leading manufacturers and distributors of natural health products is looking for hardworking, reliable, task-oriented people to join our team.
Candidate will be required to be onsite.
Full time 9am-5pm Mon-Fri
Duties & Responsibilities
· Operate mechanical lift
· Load and unload materials
· Take inventory of materials shipped or received
· Store, count, weigh, and open materials received
· Load and unload trucks, and other vehicles for transporting goods
· Fill warehouse orders
· Use computer technology to make labels, track and record inventory
· Label boxes to identify materials
· Dispose of leftover packing materials such as wooden crates, pallets, and cardboard
· 2-3 years warehouse worker/assistant experience.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Knowledge of technology and machinery used for transporting or storing materials
· Understanding of inventory
· Awareness of Public Safety and Security measures in place to prevent injuries
· Understanding of how to dispose of hazardous waste material in a safe manner
· Ability to work well with others
Email resume to: